Geophysical laboratory I
|Kod Erasmus / ISCED:||(brak danych) / (brak danych)|
|Nazwa przedmiotu:||Geophysical laboratory I|
Physics (Studies in English); 2nd cycle
|Punkty ECTS i inne:||
mieszany: w sali i zdalnie
Geophysical Laboratory I includes four exercises (lab, field or computer) related to selected problems of modern atmospheric physics.
From summer semester of 2020 this course is only in English language.
Geophysical Laboratory comprises exercises (lab, field or computer) related to selected problems of modern atmospheric physics.
The student choses four exercises to be conducted in the summer semester under the supervision of an assistant-lecturer.
The access to the list of possible exercises is available at:
- preparation for exercises 40h (GL I)
- exercises 30h (GL I)
- preparation of results and preparation of reports 40h (GL I)
Literature is determined by each assistant-lecturer supervising particular excersize, according to the theme and scope of the exercise.
|Efekty uczenia się:||
Knowledge (K_W03, K_W04, K_W07):
1. Knowledge of modern research methods, experimental and theoretical, applied in geophysics.
2. Understand the advanced methods of analysis of geophysical data.
Skills (K_U01, K_U02, K_U03, K_U04, K_U07):
1. Ability to perform, analysis and interpretation of geophysical measurements.
2. Knowledge of software for the analysis of geophysical data.
3. Practical skills in the basics of modelling in geophysics.
4. Basic ability to write a dissertation.
Personal and social competence (K_K02, K_K03, K_K04, K_K05):
1. The student can independently search for information in the literature, also in foreign languages.
2. Student is able to precisely formulate questions to deepen their understanding of the topic.
3. The student understands and appreciates the importance of intellectual honesty in the work of his own; act ethically.
|Metody i kryteria oceniania:||
Final grade of the Geophysical Laboratory I is assessed based on the student reports of the conducted four exercises performed by the student. Each report is evaluated by the assistant lecturer, under whose supervision the exercise was realized. The final grade is the mean of the four ratings.
For more detailed information on those rules refer to:
Zajęcia w cyklu "Semestr letni 2023/24" (jeszcze nie rozpoczęty)
Właścicielem praw autorskich jest Uniwersytet Warszawski, Wydział Fizyki.